This time I have my eyes on Dewalt pressure washer ! Dewalt pressure washer is gradually getting popular among people , so how could I miss it . I had to investigate as it’s my responsibility to bring a crystal clear picture of the product for you .
Dewalt pressure washer- What is it?
It is an Industrial pressure washer. Its Commercial engine design enables it to fulfil meticulous demands of the cleaning professional . Its compact construction generates 3000 psi which is 60 times more pressure than a typical garden hose. Direct drive for engine and pump simplifies the power transmission.
Origin and History
Inspired by commercial cleaning needs, it has Honda engine and triplex pump. It uses the German technology through Honda GX series for its engine.
Dewalt pressure washer is designed to meet professional cleaning demands. It carries a commercial Honda engine and a triplex pump. It is considered as an unmatched product when it comes to floor maintenance or innovations due to its tension washing characteristic
- The brand is Dewalt
- The model number is DXPW3025
- It measures 34 – 22 – 23.5 inches
- It weighs 65 pounds
- Engine and pump are direct drive
- Detergent can be injected.
- It is compliant with CARB hence can be sold in California
- Honda commercial engine from GX series.
- Triplex pump design
- Ceramic pistons
- Thermal relief valve
- 1 year limited warranty on frame
- 3 year limited warranty for pump
- 3 year limited warranty on Honda engine
Dewalt pressure washer- What people are saying?
People using it have various opinions, some positives and a few negatives.
- A compact pressure washer.
- Easy to start, transport and store.
- Professional Honda engine is very efficient.
- Middle aged people can also easily handle it.
- Excellent results even if soaps and chemicals are not used for cleaning
- Spare parts are easily available
- Hose and exhaust should be a little away from each other.
- Length of the hose is not appropriate.
- The quality of the pumps is low.
What you need to watch out?
- Always ensure an online or neighborhood supplier for its parts.
- Keep a check on the pump as this is the major one that causes problems.
- It is CARB Compliant so even if you reside in California , you can buy it.
Let’s look at a few reviews from the customers:
“I wasn’t sure if I wanted to spend $600 on a pressure washer when they have them for $300. After getting the machine home, I understood why it cost more. The Commercial Honda engine is the best money can buy and the pump is a much better design than the economy machines. This thing cuts through dirt (used on house siding & deck) and grime (restoring my truck and cleaning up up my Gator) like a hot knife through butter.
Started easy and looks so sharp my neighbor even complimented me on my pressure washer. I told him to look but don’t touch but since he’s my brother-in-law I’ll go ahead and let him use it.
I’m a big believer is trading up and I’m glad I did.”
“Very easy to use, started right up the first try with no issues. Assembly was a breeze and took less that 10 minutes to get everything up and running. I used this to clean my deck, which was in really bad shape. My deck looks brand new now after using it. Plenty of psi for anything around the house! Ran for about 3-4 hours the first day and about 2 hours the second day and had absolutely no issues. Only recommendation would be to get a longer hose. The one supplied is not enough for bigger jobs around the house.“
“ I own many Dewalt tools and have been largely satisfied with all of them. I have never had any tool fail as quickly as this one. The washer pump was leaking within the first 1/2 hour of use. After about 1 1/2 hours total use over 2 days there was a nice pool of oil under the pump. I bought the unit on Tuesday and it’s in the shop for warranty repair Thursday. Apparently there is a cheap version of the Honda GX160 engine. That’s what’s in the 3025. It backfires often.”
A Video Review
Go through a small video to learn about the product in actual:
One more useful video review
Dewalt pressure washer- My Overall Thought
This is an amazing product by Dewalt to meet all kinds of professional cleaning needs. Reliable engine from Honda adds the faith. Good Product , good warranty, Good engine . Occasionally pump can be a cause of concern. Most of the customers seemed happy and satisfied with the product.
I’ll rate it 3.5 out of 5. This product seems to justify the cost.